Reekwater quest "Shivering Timbers"

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

• What is your character name in New World: Brainlagged
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Pahruli
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: About 10 npcs on the spawn rather than the intended amount
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Cannot complete quest (solo atleast but i enjoy to play solo)
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Not found yet
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: https://i.imgur.com/qAY6JFn.jpeg
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Simply going to attempt a quest and showed up to a mass amount of npcs
1 Like

Yup same issue. Had to bring 10 ppl and nuke the whole place at once to clear 200+ spawned ghosts. So far encountered 4 places like this in endgame and 2 of them are almost impossible

1 Like

same exact situation but now with Paths Unseen in Reekwater XDDDDDD

There are at least 3 quest lines in Reekwater where this can happen. If someone triggers the part of the quest that has waves of mobs that spawn, but then dies, the mobs do not reset. They will then continue to trigger additional waves as would normally happen when killed. This often causes stacks of these quest mobs to remain in the area, making the quests almost impossible to do.

The same effect can also happen if multiple people doing the quest all trigger the wave spawning event at the same time. Each player will trigger their own set of mobs, leading to nearly instant death as the group gets swarmed.

1 Like

Same for me in Kaloon, and with the others quests… Hope you can fix this SOON! have a good day :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.