****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******
Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here
To report a player or company for Code of Conduct violations, please do so here
- What is your character name in New World: Van Karlosten
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Brittia
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: Refreshing Move on Firestaff fireball do not work.
- Is this a bug or an exploit: BUG
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: cooldown is 7sec with and without refreshing move on the weapon,genesis fs and a custom one compared instead it works well on ice gauntlet like cristalline curse
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: NO
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Shoting in war camp
When I use cristalline curse, the crafted ice gauntlet inside the war camp, i hit the targets after casting the storm, it reduce the cooldown of 6 seconds about of 18s total,it’s very fast! when I use the firestaff with refreshing move, then cast fireball, then heavy attacks, the cooldown is same of genesis firestaff which doesn’t have refreshing move, the cooldown was approximately 7 sec, it worked well with light attacks. So maybe it doesn’t stack with the firestaff passive which grants 10% cooldown reduction while hitting target with heavy attack, u can check it out and see if im wrong. thank u so much. EDIT: the refreshing move perk says ‘’ HEAVY and Light so it should bring the cd down of 3 sec with heavy attacks and not 7, is it right?
This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.