Regenerating Perk healing double the amount of what tool tip says

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: Regenerating ear ring perk tool tip is either wrong, or the perk itself is bugged.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Idk.
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I didnt go for Regenerating on my ear ring, cause it should only heal ~0.5% HP/sec. But my friend regens like 1% HP/sec, which makes the perk double as good. He has like 13k hp (which is 200CON + Hale&Hearty buff), so it should be 65 HP/sec, BUT he regens like 920HP in 7.2 sec, which makes it double the healing amount (like 129 HP/sec).
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Kinda (Copium)
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Having Sacred/Blessed/Divine on his equipment as VG DPS player - maybe one of those perks amps up the Regen perk by a lot? Or the Regen tool tip is just wrong? Or is Regen even affected by these Perks? Idk, now I kinda want Regen with almost 130HP/sec. Another friend of mine got healed by only 0.5% HP when testing it, so now Im confused.
    Also, the friend who is regenerating more, has his ear ring upgraded 600+. Maybe this screws up the scaling?

If you need more info, PM me. Will test it for myself later.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.