Region Transfers! any news?

Bump to stave off inactivity.

would like to hear an update on this as well. My region AP Southeast is dying fast so hoping to transfer to the EU region

Same

@devs

Just put a post up about this too.

Would be very nice for some information of when this will happen! Hopefully soon as me and my friends are getting bored stuck on us east with no being able to take part in wars etc due to timezone.

The OP is referring to this post (among others):

LuxendraCommunity Manager

Nov '21

Greetings Adventurers,

As we continue to work on cross regional transfers, we wanted to get a better sense of who is wanting to transfer, from where to where, and what sort of features/accommodations you want and/or need…

The link to the forum post:

https://forums.newworld.com/t/megathread-gauging-interest-for-regional-server-transfer/526619?u=dyngrin

–Dyn

Tried for months to hang on , its officially over, I`m a leaver too now. Only from not beeing in right region.

Haven`t been online in 3-4 days by now. So dead for me :

Better luck too the rest of ya.

~Best regards

1 Like

At the moment no news on anything…just pure silent treatment. Hopefully we will get a region transfer soon.

How is this going? Any news?

I haven’t been able to play due to high ping for like 3 months now …
They clearly forgot about us so yes, it’s time to leave and never return.

I haven’t been able to play due to high ping for like 3 months now …
They clearly forgot about us so yes, it’s time to leave and never return.

They said it’s on the way in the Dev video update posted last week

are you sure ? because i watched that and i’m pretty sure they didn’t

can a Dev please confirm this ? is region transfer still coming or should we lose hope

I ask the same
when are we going to have them?

we need a reply here, this is getting irritating

up and up

still no reply

Bump. Want to come back but if they wont let us tfer regions, then there is no point.