Regional Transfer: from EU to US West

Hello,

I am about to move from Germany to Canada (BC) and I wonder is there any way to move my character to US West server ? I spent so much time to level trade skills and 13 of them are reached to 200 level. I cannot do that again :slight_smile:, so it will be great if you can support me.

Thank you in advance and have a nice day
Altar

Greetings @altar.fidansoy

I do apologize about the unexpected experience you had within your play-through.

Did you already use the free transfer token?

Regards

Hi @altar.fidansoy!

I hope you are doing great!

I understand your concern about the character transferring from one region to another but as of right now there is no option to transfer regions, but you can still play from Canada but of course the ping will be different.

Hopefully this clears up the waters! Take care!

sus

Also to add a little more,

Can we transfer from region to region, say from US East to US West?

• Transfers are only available within your region, each region is a separate database and it is not possible to re-assign as character to a different region.

This can be found here, in the Sever Transfer Megathread.

Take care!

1 Like

Just to clear this out, I asked this because I assume you created you account before nov 22nd, due to the unfortunate fact sever transfer tokens are no longer being handed to player which logged in after that date

Here’s an official post: [Notice] Addressing Server Transfer Tokens

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.