Relics of the tower, investigate the top of Malocchio

What is your character name in New World: Izek Kuz
What server/world did you experience your issue on: Nammu
Describe the issue you are experiencing: The boss isn’t respawning on the following task: Investigate the top of Malocchio, at mission Relics of the tower.

• Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I can’t finish the quest
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Start the side storie Relics of the Tower, loot 4 orbs. Next step should be get to the top of the tower and defeat the boss, the only problem is that he isnt respawing.
6 Likes

Yeah, also have the problem.

1 Like

Same issue. At the top of the tower now. There’s a loot box but no boss, and not able to complete the quest. No one else been up here in a while… I’ve been up here for 10 min or so.

1 Like

Same here and still remains.

1 Like

I was seeing the same issue. Looks like just unnecessarily long spawn timers (like many other places in the game, unfortunately). Looting the chest doesn’t spawn the boss - it’s just on a timer, and he’ll pop up eventually.

I’ve waited for more than half hour, and came into the place more than 20 times. Are you really sure that its only about the long spawn time?

1 Like

It’s not about time. I waited about 40 minutes and tried to do the quest for 3 days. Still not successful.

Same problem here. Mob doesnt seems to be spawning, no matter what. Everytime I get at the top, there are a bunch of people facing the same problem.

1 Like

Looks solved in today’s patch. At least i had it killed. Go there and check it out guys.

1 Like

Ya, It’s finally working.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.