Remove fart noise

There is a laud fart kind of noise the game makes every now and then. I normally hear it while in WW town. It’s a horrible noise and sounds like a big fart. Please can you change the sound. I’m not sure what’s causing the noise to happen don’t know what it is but it sounds like a big fart. Please investigate

42 Likes

:rofl: :joy:

5 Likes

Maybe it’s a user error.

21 Likes

I know it sounds like a joke but it’s real.

Go to WW and listen out for it.

Please make a recording of it and post it here.

it’s funny asf xD

I’ve been to WIndsward many times and have never heard such a thing. Are you sure this isn’t a user using their microphone? Do you see anything that looks like a Speaker icon through walls?

8 Likes

I think its a Warhammer Skill from duels.

3 Likes

I’m almost certain it’s the game.

I’m going to have to record it and try post it here for you to listen

Great. Make sure to look around when you do it… I’m fairly certain it’s a person or it’s something I’ve never run into before.

1 Like

I laughed at this, but I actually get what your saying now.

There is a loud ability type noise I hear, it may be firrstaff? Or something… But it goes brrrrrrr

I think it is a hammer thunder popping sound that echoes far away. sounds like a fart. Or some ones mortar shot. It is a long echo though.

I thought maybe a little more brrrrrropopopop. lol

11 Likes

Lmfao

This thread is primo content.

Lol

8 Likes

Oh thank god im not crazy. Ive heard it by my house in everfall and ebonscale reach. Its almost like a low woodcreaking sound and I hate it lol

2 Likes

Make this a high priority please. We demand an end to fart noises in town. :dash:

Tbh I always thought it was the firestaff ability going off in the distance but I learned to ignore it. Now I’m going to think of a fart when I hear it.

1 Like

That’s definitely a player ability. Maybe blunderbuss or musket.

Edit: Ooo I think its firestaff. Either fireball or the tail end of the movement ability.

2 Likes

Finally we’re addressing the real issues.

:raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2:

:dash::dash::dash:

10 Likes

If you can’t get footage of the noise , please can you try to describe the smell to us ?

10 Likes

#endthe💨

3 Likes