Removing and re-adding bags causes incorrect perk calculations

• What is your character name in New World: LMHansen
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Adlivun
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Removing and re-adding bags causes the benefits of the “burden” perks to be incorrectly applied
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I can carry infinite amount of wood/ore/leather
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Relogging resets the perks, but repeating the procedure re-introduces the issue.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:

Issue may be limited to having two bags with the same perk.
Steps to reproduce.

1. Equip two bags with Tanner’s burden.
  2. Move some leather from your storage to your inventory. Note the weight indicated under “Leatherworking”.
  3. Remove both bags with Tanner’s burden.
  4. Re-equip both bags with Tanner’s burden.
  5. Note the weight indicated under “leatherworking”. It should now be considerably less.

Repeat steps 3 and 4 until weight is nearly zero …

@Luxendra This seems rather game-breaking.

Weight of items in inventory can be lowered by equipping and unequipping certain items

This is in the known issues already :slight_smile:

Ah yeah, there’s one similar report there. Didn’t see that as it doesn’t mention bags.

This bug is back again?

If I have two bags with the luck perk and I equip them over and over and over will I get super high luck?

I do not plan to do this, just curious if it applies to all perks.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.