Report to company Awaken of Bengodi

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: BSL Vikman
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Bengodi
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: The company Awaken is abusing the “report” tool
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Abuse
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:

Good afternoon, I would like to post and report a Bengodi company in the forum, this company is called: Awaken
Today I woke up with a report and ban, which according to the customer service itself DOES NOT make sense, this company has been massively reporting to all my colleagues because they did not like the drop in prices in the city that we have, this company is playing illegally and abusively, THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME YOU HAVE USED THIS METHOD.
I find it totally unfair that these days they still use abusive and cowardly strategies to annoy the experience of other players.
I say goodbye sincerely
BSL Vikman

Hi!

If you have a penalty or a Ban, you can appeal for that doing the appropriate process.

We understand your frustration but as we mention before there’s no auto ban or massive ban so if you are completely sure you don’t deserve that penalty you can appeal it.

I did that and i dont have the ban now, but I want to report that that specific company is abusing the tool, in addition to customer service they have asked me to report what happened via forum

Ok if you want to make a report of anything related of an exploit you can do it in the exploit section in the forum.

I did it but…
luxendra 29 mins — Bugs and ExploitsEnglish Support
Luxendra moved my message…

Ok perfect.

I’ll already take notes about the situation and shared with the appropriate team, they’ll make sure to look into any instances of the reporting system being abused.

Thanks for letting us know about this.