Reported Hacker with IG still on Server/IG Exploits and Lag

• What is your character name in New World: Maranari
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Ortygia
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing:

We’ve reported AlleonnX for Ice Gauntlet exploit in open world and in war - has not yet been banend.

In addition Ice Gauntlet is still causing massive lag in wars making it very hard to counter the current gauntlet 1 shot exploits.

• Is this a bug or an exploit: YES (Both)
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Ice Gauntlet is 1 shotting players, also still causing massive lag in wars.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No, because we are still waiting on a fix and reported player is still on server.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

The following is a screen shot of our last war. While I am OK with loosing wars - there is no way this damage is reasonable. Nearly 2.3 MILLION damage done. Over 300,000 higher than the next person on the ranking and 2.1 MILLION damage done over the third person… Explain to us how this is not a player who is exploiting?

** EDIT #2:** Updating conversations from other players regarding the damage bursts.

Discord Link - unable to post third link due to being new forum member.

attachments/895097844065763358/902033813184581662/unknown.png

** EDIT #1:** Looking at JustFlow as well - it raises concerns they too are using exploits however have not seen if they are or not yet.

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:

We have tried to report the players exploiting the ice gauntlet and have not seen results in any regard. Players still roam free and nuke people.

We have tried to push past the Ice Gauntlet Exploit, however between the lag it causes in wars and players using the 1 shot mechanic - we are unable to avoid the problem.

Is your argument that his damage numbers are so high he must be cheating? That’s baseless. And 2m dmg is around the normal of the top of the charts I see. We’ve seen 3m even pre-lv 60.

I recently just saw this first hand - AC = Animation Cancel

What he is getting at; There is a weapon exploit/strategy with the ice Gaunt that allows for all three skills to be used almost instantaneously- I think it works like this

1. Stun Opponent
  • Use Icestorm - AC - Use Icespike - Explode the spike early - AC - Follow with Heavy/Light auto
  • Does Massive damage in seconds and there isn’t much people can do about it.
    AGS patched a similar exploit with the bow before launch that would allow a rapid succession of attacks to be fired at once. Imagine 1 player hitting you 6 times with 1 macro

Thank you for your replies.

I want to clarify I am not arguing that people can and will do 2 million in damage. I realize that it is entirely doable to an extent providing the right circumstances. My concern is the discrepancy in the top player to the second player as well as the fact that we’ve seen this player who was level 40 originally (he is now since the original meeting level 60) had been 1 shotting level 60’s in heavy gear (in open world) using what I believe is what Shakes said is this AC combo.

I can’t say I personally understand what this player is doing but it doesn’t feel right for game mechanics.

Had the discrepancies in damage been less dramatic and the previous encounters with this player not been witnessed, I would not have any complaints.

Understand that in the first screen shot the difference between the first and second on damage is approximately 300,000 and from the 2nd to third is nearly 500,000 for an approx. total of nearly 800,000.

This level of discrepancy is what raises the flags and is why I request Amazon Games to please look into this.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.