Reporting AFK Wallbangers

Since most of us are spending the most time playing in Queue and I don’t have the feeling reporting AFK players do anything…

…Isn’t it possible to add a AFK section in “Report Player” and then the reported player have to click on a message, within 5 minutes or so, otherwise he will be kicked out of the game, so queue lines will be shortened!?

I mean… if you’re actually playing you don’t have “auto”run against random objects for hours and hours… :eyes:

1 Like

Isn’t it possible to add a AFK section in “Report Player” and then the reported player have to click on a message, within 5 minutes or so, otherwise he will be kicked out of the game, so queue lines will be shortened!?

Now, that would be a good solution. No banning or anything, you could just flag a wallrunner/macroer as AFK and then he has to react to that like you suggested! Of course it would require that online players actually do that. I would if I could.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.