Reporting Krazay on Atvatabar for Speed Hack Bug Exploit in PvP

Reporting the user: Krazay for Speed Bug Exploit.

• What server/world did you experience your issue on:
    Atvatabar

• Describe the issue you are experiencing:
    User was using an Exploit to make him move at a much higher speed during PvP.

• Is this a bug or an exploit:
    An Exploit.

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
    Unknown, User used the Exploit in front of us while we were fighting him.

Video/Proof:

Conversation between my friend and the exploiter in DMs:

@RenTed Thanks for providing this for us today, I have reported this to our team and further action will be taken. We appreciate your striving to make New World a fair and safe game for our community members.

As someone who uses light armor a lot, I’ve noticed that this occurs when there are a lot of people and there’s quite a bit of lag. I’ve actually incidentally done this several times (mostly in WW where terrain is rather uneven) when there are lots of people. I do not condone to exploits, but this here seems like a light armor roll issue that occurs in areas where there are groups of people or when the server appears to be lagging. From my perspective I just roll, but that roll gets extended for no reason and I sometimes “fly” further than what the roll allows me to. I don’t have any video of it occurring, because there’s no (at least not that I know of) way to force that, it just … happens occasionally.
I’m not saying that the individual in the vid is or is not using exploits. I do not know and will never know, but this is just my experience with light armor rolls.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.