- What is your character name in New World: Midnight Mass
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Vainola
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: Often when you gather something and it tips you into an encumbered state, if you move away at a certain point you end up not being encumbered and can move at normal/faster unloaded speed.
- Is this a bug or an exploit: Both as it is reasonably reproducable
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: It improved it
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Sadly yes
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: New World - encumbered bug - YouTube
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Gather at brink of weight limit and move away just as you finish a gathering task that would make you encumbered
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.