****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******
- What is your character name in New World: Venerable Nelson
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Moriai
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: The option to “Give Player Coin” is greyed out. Hovering over the button show’s the text “You’re character must be above level 10 and more than 72 hours played to use this” (paraphrased). Likewise, you are not able to chat in global, recruitment, or faction chat (area and group chats both work).
- Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Unable to speak in chat. Fixing the bug can be a major inconvenience.
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Yes. Logging out and logging back in fixed the issue. You just need to go back to the main screen, you do not need to close out the entire game.
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: The bug seems to always occur when you transition through an instance. Outpost Rush and Expeditions were the instances I have been going through and getting the bug. Recently we had company mates confirm they received the bug after loading into Starstone.