Request Throttled Please Wait and Try Again

Same issue.

same issue

Same issue. First time it’s happened, but I can’t put anything on the market now.

• What is your character name in New World: IvanSages
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Kaloon
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Request throttled at trade post. Actions pause during game play.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Game unplayable.
    Please fix cause my inventory is way full and so is my bank so no where to put these items

Same for me. Thommeee on Argadnel, trading post not working very frustrating have re logged but issue persists. Missing coin from sales.

I believe it’s just this:

all trade is disabled currently.

Swyck on Frislandia. Can’t post an item for trade. It times out, then give me “request throttled” Was fine previously.

Same problem Twinnshot-Blefuscu

Same Issue.

Server: Delos
Character: BelowAverage Joe
Bug: “Request throttled, please wait and try again.” message every time when posting buy order.

• What is your character name in New World: Malicement
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Ortygia(west coast US)
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Request throttled at trade post. Actions pause during game play.
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: My crafting merchant character is frequently unable to sell, buy, or turn in orders and character frequently stops actions in the middle.

Guys, the brilliant development team decided to disable the auction for all of us in order to solve the problems with duplicating gold. For how long? They don’t say. So we survive as best we can

1 Like
  • What is your character name in New World: Sick Adal
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Bermeja
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Game unplayable.

This issue still exists. Still happening even after the whole gold exploitations debacle.

2 Likes

Issue still exists. I receive the Throttle when I try to list anything for sell. When I try to buy anything in bulk I receive an error stating the items are at a different trade post even though I’m only searching locally.

2 Likes

I’m getting the same issue, trying to buy something from trading post and it says the item is in a different trading post even though I’m literally only looking at the one. I’ve tried reloading game, same issue. Currently in WW.
FreakingXGoma
unable to buy from trading post, says item are at a different trade post
1/3 10:50 pm
TipraChonnlai
Currently, in Windsward. Trying to buy sandpaper, coarse sandpaper and unable to do so.

2 Likes

I have this same issue as well

1 Like

and the verbiage from update 1.5, I thought they addressed it but still getting this issue and while mining / harvesting my character just stops…same goes when crafting, so many crafting fails errors. Odd that this was all working then they “updated” the game and broke these things.

OMG stop wasting my time please. This happens every time I try to put a second thing up for sale. So annoying.

This seems to happen Throttle and wrong trade post, as a result of the Trade Post refreshing. Relogging seems to fix it, but then within a minute of being back in game the trade post refreshes again.

Same issue and I am still getting item is not at this post