Request Throttled Please Wait and Try Again

Happened to me after the patch on 10/30

• What is your character name in New World: Totinos
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Ferri
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Request throttled at trade post. Actions pause during game play.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Game unplayable. Tested my hardware. Reinstalling the game now.

3080ti, amd 5950x, 32gb 3600 dual channel, raid 0 WD SN850 black 2tbx2

I have this issue also

1 Like
  • What is your character name in New World: CJ Frosthand
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Pluto
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Request throttled at trade post. Actions pause during game play.
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Game unplayable.
  • What is your character name in New World: Lord Herne

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Brazir

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: While placing Sell orders on the trade post, even though I’m still not at my 100 order cap, I started to get a long whirling of the wheel and then it would fail to post the order and say “Request throttled, please wait and try again.” I wasn’t posting orders particularly quickly or anything so I’m not sure why it would have triggered this.

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: It prevented me from placing more trade post orders despite not being at my order cap.

Please fix cause my inventory is way full and so is my bank so no where to put these items

edit: nevermind, this is a different issue posted about here: [Notice] Temporarily Disabling All Forms of Wealth Transfers

It makes it seem like it’s the bug I mentioned originally, but all trade is just turned off currently.

1 Like

Same issue.

same issue

Same issue. First time it’s happened, but I can’t put anything on the market now.

• What is your character name in New World: IvanSages
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Kaloon
    Please fix cause my inventory is way full and so is my bank so no where to put these items

Same for me. Thommeee on Argadnel, trading post not working very frustrating have re logged but issue persists. Missing coin from sales.

I believe it’s just this:

all trade is disabled currently.

Swyck on Frislandia. Can’t post an item for trade. It times out, then give me “request throttled” Was fine previously.

Same problem Twinnshot-Blefuscu

Same Issue.

Server: Delos
Character: BelowAverage Joe
Bug: “Request throttled, please wait and try again.” message every time when posting buy order.

• What is your character name in New World: Malicement
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Ortygia(west coast US)
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: My crafting merchant character is frequently unable to sell, buy, or turn in orders and character frequently stops actions in the middle.

Guys, the brilliant development team decided to disable the auction for all of us in order to solve the problems with duplicating gold. For how long? They don’t say. So we survive as best we can

1 Like
  • What is your character name in New World: Sick Adal
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Bermeja

This issue still exists. Still happening even after the whole gold exploitations debacle.

2 Likes

Issue still exists. I receive the Throttle when I try to list anything for sell. When I try to buy anything in bulk I receive an error stating the items are at a different trade post even though I’m only searching locally.

2 Likes