Reset, Restart! Merge Old, Start New and Fresh!

one week? woow what a daring bet, you must be very sure of this …
ofc there will be tourists, one week is not a healthy lifespan and medium is not a healthy population, medium is like <1000

You have a point, but any degree of cleaning is welcome. A restart makes sense only after a certain maturity of security management and fixes.

I think everyone understands that new servers without some of the exploits and bots that have occurred over the past several weeks are pretty damn appealing. They’d probably be the most popular servers, actually. I could see how many people wouldn’t want to lose their current standing and company populations to an exodus to them…

o7

~War~

No thank you. I have nothing to fear, only time I spent at exploit zone was during my quest and was immdiately gone after I finished. They need to track those people down who did hours upon hours exploiting, perma ban them or delevel. Its pretty hard to level without exploits takes some sweat out of ya. I say again, track those cheaters down.

There were a few posts about temporary bans that happened. The levels stayed of course, and that day off let them do some laundry and get some sleep, lol! Actually, there were people doing an afk auto-attack thing in some areas, so they probably slept, ate, did laundry and went to work while their characters advanced.

There have been some people saying “You’re just mad because you didn’t get a chance to do it!” Naw, not really. Mostly disappointed. I guess I feel a bit like the people who would look at a few new servers and start characters over there might be feeling the same. Let the people who want to stay on their current servers do so, let regular transfers happen as planned. Open up some new ones. Can’t see how anything there would threaten anyone’s status or make them unhappy…

o7

~War~

1 Like

Well…here’s something I just saw that makes me want some new servers. Some of the exploiters who were using the invulnerability bug in order to take over most of their current server evidently are going to bail from there to go to another, where I’m fairly sure that kind of behavior will continue:

Let them transfer, sure. Tons will be doing so, and taking gold and resources they’ve built up with them.

Sigh…I still haven’t heard a really good reason not to offer a few new servers without transfers to those who want to go there. Is there one? It wouldn’t cost any time or effort from the devs, and wouldn’t impact those who want to continue on with what they’ve spent time on.

o7

~War~

2 Likes

Wish we could see somehow the servers that got raped and then abandoned by several of the uber companies. See where they’re going, I mean…and avoid them like the plague.

Yeah, just another case in which going to a new server that prohibits transfers would minimize the damage a toxic company with huge gold reserves could do, since I would imagine they wouldn’t be ones to start over after their heist.

you know we saw this in beta, i’m pretty sure you might have responded once or twice to the post i made about it… i was seriously hoping they would have to at least tried a way to prevent it before live sigh

I’m level 60, I have most professions 150+ with some 200, and over 160k gold plus who-knows how much in various assets and I would start on fresh no-transfers server in a heartbeat.

After the glut of queue issues, exploits and bugs at launch, and now the ecosystems of most servers getting thrown into disarray by transfers, I personally lost all interest in playing the game.

3 Likes

cough Full Wipe! Tarkov Style!
cheeky Double Cough Sign up server's

sly UwU

You win this thread by far!

1 Like

I would love a server free from cheaters.
(I would also love a real-world free from cheaters)

I would gladly move to a fresh server and start over, but sadly I know that so will the cheaters.

Ahh yes more servers even tho the ones we have are all empty.

They don’t allow alts for a reason. Very few people would reroll at this point. If things are that bad on their server they will quit before starting over.

Very nice! I know of 3 people, myself included, that would love to do this!

No thanks, Took me plenty of time to get to level 31 don’t want to restart it just cus other ppl cheat

I would restart on a fresh server. In about a month, when more exploits are fixed.

Yeah, I sure did! Amazing how many things didn’t get fixed even though we were constantly warning them about what could (and did) happen at release.

o7

~War~

1 Like

You’re not alone sir! I’m really sad to see what’s happened, and hope things work out somehow. Takes some courage to post that here → thanks for the honesty! You must have really loved playing before all the BS happened and caused you to lose interest. Glad to see that you still love it, even if most of us don’t care for some of the behavior and would like to leave that behind :+1:

o7

~War~

I would love this myself. I think AGS has a chance to do something i’ve seen asked for in countless games. Let an actual community flock to a server who care about the server and its integrity as well as the integrity of its members. Why should the honest suffer when the dishonest live lucratively due to their dishonesty? I would ask that this server was watched closely and those that are dishonest are banned from the server after a thorough investigation. I also would ask that there be a ruleset that has to be agreed upon (much like the eula) explaining what is expected and breaking it would result in a perma-ban of your account if you are proven to have gone outside the ruleset. WoW players wanted something of this nature and i would 100% sign it and join it and help police it. Here’s to the Integrity server!

3 Likes