Resilience and constitution rework

Resilience should come from constitution and delete the perk. Give max hp increase from heavy armor and resilience increase from constitution, that should make better balance.

3 Likes

This is the least of new worlds issues.
There are vastly too many perks to balance and resilent is not hard to obtain.

Freedom is getting a massive buff to the point people are gonna walk out of all forms of cc if they have 5 pieces.

Shirking fort is way stronger than resilience in the current meta.

So what about the builds that uses 5 con? Like muskets and bows … only ga users benefit from this suggestion.

Yeah right. Make everyone angry who farmed their resilient gear for ages.

Terrible suggestion. I run a 316 dex 194 int 5 con build, so I shouldn’t get any resilience at all? But you that run 200 con and have 12k HP should have 25% resilience.

That’s seems balanced yeah kekw

Dont think its a good sugestion but out of curiosity what would you change all the resil on current gear to?

this man is a GA/WH user that just wants more power than what they already got lol

What I would actually change about resilience is to cap it by half of it’s value. No longer 5% res. Make it 2,5% per piece.

Crit builds are being nullified by resilience, which doesn’t make any sense and seems unbalanced.

Con should not be a dump stat. The fact that it is exemplifies why changes like this should be considered and implemented. If you’re running around with 5 con, you should expect to get squashed if someone catches you.

2 Likes

Sorry, it’s not a solution at all.

What I don’t like is that 5x resilient and 150 con perk almost fully negates any crit damage.

And CRIT strike itself becomes meaningless.
Sometimes crit attacks do less damage that a non CRIT attacks.

Critical strike is supposed to be random and hit hard.
Like if you got lucky your attack is a CRIT then you do 2 hits in 1 (2x damage or something)

Currently it’s just a number, white or dark orange

well that’s what happens on live server, if they catch me.
I use resilience way more trading bullets and arrows with other rangers that fighting melees. Cause my build is not for melee combat so I kite and counter attack when my window comes.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.