Ressources disappearing from Trading post/after a trade

• What is your character name in New World: Billy Kekerson
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Hades (EU)
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: 2375 Pure Solvent vanished after the sell order I put to store them expired
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I lost 2375 Pure Solvent
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Since there isn’t really a way for me to confirm it, because I theoricaly could have used them even tho i know I didn’t, I see no point in posting the screenshot of the sell order and all my storages in all settlements since it only comes down to you having trust in me, which is hard to establish in a forum and for this kind of bug.
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: I don’t know, put something for sell and wait for it to expire

Hello,

3-4 days ago I put up 2375 Pure Solvents in Everfall settlement Trading Post for 0.65 gold/each for 3 days in order to store them. Since i’m broke I would have noticed if i sold them but i didn’t go above 1k gold since then (the total gold i would have recieved is > to 1k gold). Today my company furnisher needed them so I started looking for them in all my settlement storages and in the trading posts, the order had expired and I couldn’t find them anywhere. The expired sell order is telling me i sold 0 (which makes sense because i put them 10x the market price so they don’t sell and I can store them).
At this point and after all the disapointments this game gave me I don’t expect it to be refunded or anything, I’m just puting this up so there is concrete info on this bug.
My company furnisher also got traded an Armorer’s Journal from our company leader to upgrade our armorer’s trophy, the journal left my leader’s inventory but NEVER got to my furnisher’s inventory even tho the trade went through. I can’t really back up this bug because i’m not personally concerned, but there is definetly problems of ressources disappearing either through the trading post or through player to player trades.

Billy Kekerson, Hades EU

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.