Restoring Deleted Account

Hello I have deleted an account about 3 weeks ago and I’ve tried to recover it through the ticket system, I was told it cant be recovered since it was deleted before server merges. Is this true? Am I just screwed? IGN is “Vadumb”

Yeah they don’t fix mistakes by human error

ive had friends have their accounts restored when they deleted it themselves

1 Like

They do restore deleted account, you can open ticket to it. I also saw it here in forum done before.

1 Like

Hello @vadeem,

Welcome back to the New World forum, I’m really glad to see you are here at the forums and hope you can enjoy your time here and at the game as well!

I’m really sorry about the issue you’re having with the character restore request you’re mentioning, sadly when a character is deleted and then the server where the character was is merged with another server the restore of the character get compromised.

We can try to complete the restore however we cannot promise that the request will go through since many aspects influence on the restoration.

Please provide me the server name your character was on and I will see if it’s possible for you.

I’ll be waiting for your confirmation.

Cheers!

The IGN is “Vadumb” but I do not know the last server it was on, could be Maramma or Valhalla