Robin Hood Items - Prime Claim

Hi team,

I was able to claim my pirate garb and all - and I can see it fine in-game - but somehow no matter how many times I click to claim the skins, they’re not appearing in-game. When I click to claim, it shows successfully claimed, but I don’t see the items in my claimed items, and the link/button to claim is still there (different than the pirate one). Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

P.S. I wish I knew how to add the appearances I like, in-game, to the list of skins I can use. Is there any way to do so? there are lots of armor I used before that I loved the appearance but I can’t change my current items skin to it as it doesn’t show on the skins list. Thanks!

Hi @VeonRenn,

I understand that you are not able to switch the appearance of certain items, specifically the “pirate skin”.

Quick question are you talking about the Swashbuckler?

Looking forward to your reply!

I am able to switch the pirate (swashbuckler) skin - I was not able to claim the Robin Hood themed items, but now I was able to.

my question, on the PS, is how do I actually add the skin of the other in-game items I own to my list of possible appearances

i don’t see the robin hopd or the woodsman skins in the unlocked section in the store but if i click directly on the head slot and change skins they do show up there

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.