Roll causing hatchet durability loss

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Monie
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Quanlu
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: When I roll with my hatchet it causes 1 durability loss, I have tried with other weapons but I don’t receive this same issue. I noticed my weapons getting damaged easily but was unsure until I purchased a new hatchet and havent even used it and noticed it was damaged then did some testing and seen each time I roll it causes 1 durability loss to my hatchet but nothing to my life staff or musket or other weapons i was using.
    EDIT Turns out damage is caused when swapping to the hatchet regardless of rolling. Even standing still if I swap back and forth between my weapons it causes damage to the hatchet.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: It is affecting my gameplay by costing me more coins and repair parts because I am rolling a lot from town to town or during pvp
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: This should be fixed if this isn’t normal

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.