****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******
- What is your character name in New World: Monie
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Quanlu
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: When I roll with my hatchet it causes 1 durability loss, I have tried with other weapons but I don’t receive this same issue. I noticed my weapons getting damaged easily but was unsure until I purchased a new hatchet and havent even used it and noticed it was damaged then did some testing and seen each time I roll it causes 1 durability loss to my hatchet but nothing to my life staff or musket or other weapons i was using.
EDIT Turns out damage is caused when swapping to the hatchet regardless of rolling. Even standing still if I swap back and forth between my weapons it causes damage to the hatchet.
- Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: It is affecting my gameplay by costing me more coins and repair parts because I am rolling a lot from town to town or during pvp
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: This should be fixed if this isn’t normal