- What is your character name in New World: Sanborn
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Lesath
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: Yesterday, I bought a 15k House in Windsward (my money, not the bugged bonus players received). I took all my stuff from my Everfall house and moved it over to Windsward. After that I abandoned my Everfall house.
Over night you rolled back the servers.
When logging in today, I got a message saying I lost my Windsward House and it will be activated again. I once again had my Windsward residency - on top, my gold was refunded. In Everfall, my old house now says I need to pay taxes. When going over there, on entering the house its not mine, but the highest score one. When manually entering my house it is empty. When trying to pay my tax in Everfall, nothing happens - ergo no gold gets withdrawn and taxing display still says to pay tax.
When entering the house in Windsward it says “empty house” and does not give me the options to pay tax or decorate.
Through this I lost 2 chests and around 6-7k in various housing items.
- Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: house bugged, lost a lot of furniture
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
Yesterdays Steam Achievement:
Everfall house from outside:
Everfall house ownership list:
Everfall tax window:
Everfall tax paid:
Everfall tax window still the same as before:
Windsward house outside:
Windsward empty house:
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: I have no clue if this is reproduceable.