Rothhoard Hollow Crashes

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: VahnDecron
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Orun
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: I have crashed 6 times while in the Rothhoard Hollow cave. I believe the pirate on the left side of the cave portion with the largest starmetal node is the reason. For further context this is the second portion if you enter from the southwest. There is an alligator and an electric mage in the room as well. I have crashed everytime he hits me since the new mobs were put in.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I crash
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: i have died every time except once
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: hard to include a screenshot because the game freezes
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: go into Rothhoard Hollow and get into melee combat with the mobs in the second portion (described above) and allow yourself to be hit by the melee pirate described above
1 Like

Bump… this is happening daily

crashing daily multiple times while farming this cave. crashes dont happen in any other cave. so far ive noticed it is when the 3 alligarots and the caveboss spawn but it can also happen at any other time

1 Like
  • What is your character name in New World: Lexsi Nevermind
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Themiscyra
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: I have crashed 10+ times today while in the Rothhoard Hollow cave.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I crash
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: It just keeps happening
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Not possible - bug reports are being sent for each one tho
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: go into Rothhoard Hollow and fight stuff - i have crashed using both life staff and rapier

also note - verified integrity of files 2 times

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.