SA server does not have space

It is simply unacceptable that the only existing SA server does not have space for the amount of players. Every day the same thing, huge queues, many people losing the will to play because of that. The game’s bugs are no longer enough, it seems that with each update, instead of improving the game, it only gets worse. This is sad. The game already has such a reputation for bugs that it is known in the world as ‘New Bugs’; Will you wait for the game to die to do something decent? Make 1 year of release to bring something that is not buggy? Please fix this soon.

8 Likes

Yeah… it´s bullshit…
Made some friends come back to the game… after 3 days of long waiting on queues, they are all giving up…
Again… it should be one portugueses speakers (brazil) and one spanish speakers (rest of SA).
1 server in SA makes no sense… SA always had more than 2k players simultaniously…

2 Likes

1 Server in S/A makes no sense.

1 Like

1 week alredy and they are ignoring the issue with theses queues. Im out, just wish i could get a refund.

2 Likes

Yeah… WHAT THE HELL WE NEED TO DO TO GET MORE SLOTS ON SA SERVER? OR A SECOND SERVER???
EVERY NIGHT I NEED TO WAIT 30-40min TO LOG!
I have 2 hours to play… This is what makes people QUIT!
500 people in line is not ok!!! @Aenwyn

1 Like

08/08. Yesterday

1 Like

Yeah… not to mention people that DON´T stay on queue… So, there is prolly twice as much people that wanted at this time and probably didn´t. @Maselbart

2 Likes

MOTHER FUC&*%#!&%$

2 Likes