****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******
To report a player or company for Code of Conduct violations, please do so here
- What is your character name in New World: BlackwaterXe
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Camelot
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: While inside a mutated depths, an item I had previously listed on the trading post sold. The notification pop-up said I was credited +10500 coin, however the item itself was listed for 14000 from a town that had a 2.5% trading tax rate. 3500 was deducted as tax according to the pop-up, which is 25%. As I don’t know how much cash I had right before the sale, I cannot be sure if I was overcharged for tax or if the pop-up was simply a visual bug. However, this seems reminiscent of a previous tax bug where if you were in SM/GC/Edens when something sold, you were charged the tax rate of those unincorporated territories (i.e., 25%) rather than the tax rate of where the item had been listed at.
- Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Potentially lost 3150 coin
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Recovery pending the devs reimbursing
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Have not tried to reproduce issue.
- When did this happen? (Relative time; please include your timezone) ~11pm PST 6/17/22