Salt is gone only rice?

I just got rice for a week now every provision container where i got salt before now only gives rice and auction house is empty on salt.

2 Likes

I spent 6hrs yesterday looking for salt to make Cheesy Broccoli Soup… I did not find any and figured I was just having bad luck.

The last remaining salt on our marketplace is 25g+ each. You could be onto something as I have plenty of rice now too.

Where were you farming? I was hitting the Everfall and Brightwood Provisions stockpiles.

I was over whole map atlest 5-6 containers i wisited where salt dropped from before i think it got alot more rare on lot table or something since only one auction house have wery few for 50g +

not sure, but a guess is that because it’s tier I, you only get it at lower levels. You start finding Tier II ++ when either your cooking or character level rises…

Stick to Everfall and Brightwood, it doesn’t actually spawn anywhere else apparently, but like I said I farmed there and got nothing yesterday.

@Nesh You can go back to lower level areas and get lower level mats. Salt is no different. Otherwise I wouldn’t be having to go to tougher areas for higher level mats.

Salt is broken i got it drop 2 times since i was here last time still only get rice or sugar

Yeah, I’ve found FOUR salt total since this thread.

I’ve uninstalled the game until AGS stop being clowns.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.