Salvaging schematics for furniture bugged, Salvaged 3 that i didnt own and didnt get anything

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Marle Hawke
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: US east Bentusle
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Salvaged 3 different furniture schematics which i did not already own, goldenrod silk daybed, rosewood carved canopy bed, and maple end table and didnt unlock any of them in the workshop
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I was not able to get value from my loot drops.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: nope
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: salvage furniture schematic, go to workshop and nothing new unlocked.

I got the same problem just now. :frowning:

• What is your character name in New World: RainyDay862
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Kibu
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing:
    I got a furniture schematic from my friend which is called “Graceful Teak …” (Cannot remember the whole name but I think it’s a table). I clicked salvage to learn the schematic but I did not learn anything. No schematic learned animation after salvaging a recipe, and I have tried searching for the name at the workshop station but it did not appear in the learned list, or anywhere.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Cannot learn/craft the preferred recipe
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Salvaging a furniture schematic
  • What is your character name in New World: Afrogajaman
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Xibalba
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing:
    I got a 3 furniture schematic tek Canopy bed, Rosewood pedestal and another Rosewood schematics I don’t remember the name. They are not learned
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Cannot learn/craft the preferred recipe
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Salvaging a furniture schematic
  • What is your character name in New World: MrsChapps
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: AP South East Lemuria
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Salvaged 2 new schematics (Dynasty Storage Chest, Teak Pedestal Shelf) but did not get new schematic unlocked notification and new schematics did not appear in workshop.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I do not have access to the two schematics I salvaged.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No.
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Salvaged the Teak Pedestal Shelf after the Dynasty Chest and didn’t unlock either.

It’s on our bug megathread!

This issue seems to be happening with the schematics obtained only in Ebonscale Reach.
I’ve already lost two schematics tied to Ebon,”Cutout Standing Lantern””Large Teak Bookcase”.
Others obtained in all regions are fine.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.