Schematic: Dynasty Storage Chest no learned

• What is your character name in New World: MNet
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Aarnivalkea
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: I’ve salvaged Schematic: Dynasty Storage Chest and did not learn it.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I can’t craft the item
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: This is honestly stressing me out. I’ve vaguely remembered there was an issue with some schematics, so I checked the known issues and also searched forum topics on Dynasty and nothing came back, so I thought I was save. Turns out it was not save and I spent a lot of money on this schematic. I’m about to uninstall this game…
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: N/A

Hello @MNet,

I am sorry that you have salvaged the Dynasty storage chest schematic but it was not learned on your character.

The team is aware of this issue and have already identified a fix for it as well. The fix will be pushed out in a future update.

I hope this information helps.

I appreciate your understanding and patience regarding this concern.

Have a good day!

• What is your character name in New World: PhantomCat
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Anu
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: I’ve salvaged Schematic: Dynasty Storage Chest and did not learn it.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I can’t craft the item
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: I’ve seend many tickets, but no one seems to be able to help me, I stilll cant craft the chest.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: N/A

I don’t think they will fix this soon and if they fix it I’m not sure if players that lost their schematic this way will get it/learn it unfortunately. There has been very little communication on this, which is weird because it does have a huge impact if one of the few chest recipes in this tier is broken…

Hi EijunS,
maybe the information that this has a huge impact on me at the moment is valuable to add - I remember developers being interested in the impact. I’m in desperate need to add storage capacity and I have everything I need to craft the Dynasty storage chests. I neither have the resources to buy storage chests nor to buy one of the few other schematics for storage chest in this tier.

Thank you and have a great day!

Hello @MNet,

Absolutely, I will pass on this information as well to the team on how impactful this issue is to your game experience.

I am sorry that there hasn’t been any news about this ever since. But I will keep you updated on it when there’s more information.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Have a great day as well :slight_smile:

Same thing happened just now the our member and a patch have been release between your two message so i can’t understand why this happened…

Hi @EijunS,
I hope you enjoyed the holidays! I can’t find anything about the Schematic: Dynasty Storage Chest in the January patch PTR notes. Could you please give us an update? Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.