Schematic: Goldenrod Silk Daybed

• What is your character name in New World: Syllaise
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Antares
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Purchased the schematic at 3200g on the market, salvaged it as usual, no item showing in the crafting list.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: BUG
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: highly negative. Spent a lot of money on nothing :slight_smile:
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No. No item or gold received at this point.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Unfortunately, I cannot take a screenshot of a schematic that doesn’t count when used, will try to get some videos next time I use something, in case a bug happens.
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: not applicable. Used schematic doesn’t get consumed/used in game.
4 Likes

Same issue here! Except I found the schematic, salvaged it, and didnt realize until now that it wasn’t in my inv. I would say around the same time frame 6-7 days ago

1 Like

Character name: Breille
World : Delos
Issue: Purchased a Schematic: Goldenrod Silk Daybed, for about $800 on the trading post. Salvage it and now I don’t have the recipe in my inventory. 12-11-21 about 2:40 ish CST (US)
Bug or exploit: BUG
(if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: highly negative. Spent a lot of money on nothing :slight_smile:
(if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No. No item or gold received at this point.

I would prefer to have the recipe but that can’t happen then I would like the money I spent back.

*bump

Same here. Just looted it at Imperial Palace, salvaged it, but nothing appears in list.

15/12 15u45 GMT+1

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.