Schematic not learned after salvaging

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Strawbootii
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Camelot
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Salvaged furnishing schematic and failed to learn new schematic to craft
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Failed to learn new schematic in crafting list
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Salvage a recipe

It’s a known issue. All furniture schematics do not teach you what they should right now.

• What is your character name in New World: Dashado
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Chicomoztoc
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Salvaged furnishing schematic and failed to learn new schematic to craft
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Failed to learn new schematic in crafting list
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
    After this happened a second time while salvaging outside of a town and not getting credit, I am wondering if location has something to do with this bug?
    Tonight I didn’t get credit for a “Rosewood Carved Canopy Bed” that I salvaged while hunting in Ebonscale around 1pm CST. Earlier this week, I didn’t receive credit for “Teak Weapon Rack”, sent a feedback ticket but no response. This also happened in Ebonscale Reach. These two schematics are insanely rare on our low pop server so I hope i can get them back. I wasn’t able to do a video and I didn’t know we needed to start taking screenshots before we salvage recipes :frowning:
    I look forward to your assistance, TY
    • What is your character name in New World: Professor Tacos
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Vlaanderen
    VIDEO: New World Schematic Salvage Bug - YouTube
    Im including a video of this happening after waiting a while to salvage again, this happened to me with a gothic vevlvet armchair schematic already, thankfully it did learn the captains bed but man, and another 170+ schematic before, so im trying with lower level ones but recording it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.