Secrets Best Left Unshared not unlocking

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Notrik
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Ys
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Secrets Best Left Unshared quest not unlocking
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: cant complete quest line for laz/580 void gauntlet
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
7 Likes

This also happened to 5 company members of mine including myself we finished the quest beforehand got the hammer and now we aren’t getting the next quest for the chain…

1 Like

Haldri
Aarnivalkea
secret not unlocking
bug
cant complete 580 void
no i wasnt able to

1 Like

Zinno
Aarnivalkea
Secrets Best Left Unshared quest not unlocking
bug
Turned in prior quest and there is no quest after

1 Like

Baozi
Aarnivalkea
Secrets Best Left Unshared quest not unlocking
bug
Turned in prior quest and there is no quest after

1 Like

facts. it doesnt unlock. fix soon please. @Luxendra

1 Like

Same here

1 Like

I’ve forwarded it over, thanks.

2 Likes

Same here. Unable to progress questline. No workaround.

also cant get the quest back if you abandon it, also the person you have to distract won’t spawn, which is why i tried abandoning it to re-do the quest.

Anyone find a workaround to this yet?

I have done every quest in Reek (other than arena and pools instance). This quest does not appear for me to grab. Please for the love all that is Holy…fix this. I was lvl 20 void gaunt on day 1. I should have my 580 quest done by now…but I can’t get it until I can finish the reek quests (that still have not appeared to me).

Thank.s

I have the same issue. All other quests in Reek are complete, except for the arenas and the other Lazarus chain.

I was doing the prerequisite quest with a guildie. We both got the reward hammer, and he got Secrets Best Left Unshared, I did not. (He also has not yet completed the arenas nor has done Lazarus.)

1 Like
  • What is your character name in New World: Necromantis
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Pyrallis
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Secrets Best Left Unshared quest not unlocking after completing the quests before it
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: cant complete quest line for laz/580 void gauntlet
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Complete Seek and Hide quest in Reekwater.

same problem here, can’t complete the quest and I spend much time doing all the pre-quests, really annoying…

Same here, Zuoxo on Ydalir. Had void gauntlet at level 20 before doing Seek and Hide, Secrets Best Left Unshared will not unlock.

same here, looks like if you have void gauntlet at 20 when you hand the quest in, it doesn’t give the next in the chain.

Smae herer. inte wount unlock for me.

Gelias
Swevenham

Same here. Quest is not unlocked for me. VG mastery 20.

Idem ici