Seek help login blocked:suspicious software or corrupted install detected

The normal game ,no cheating,
Reinstalling the game,EAC (EasyAntiCheat),More methods,
Nothing has changed with my current setup, please unblock my account.
Krocylea - US East mr.du

I keep getting this error as well. It doesn’t matter which character I am playing as soon as it lags, even a little it throws the error and kicks me out and I have to close to desktop and re-launch to get back in but it only lasts for a few minutes and I am kicked out again. I have no cheat software or even other software running and I tried running the video settings down to medium and it still happens. (Main character is Maximas Arelias)

Hello @hw_duyalin! Welcome to the New World Community!

I appreciate your collaboration to the forums!

According to your post, I understand that you cannot play the game because of the login blocked error. Even though you have tried to reinstall the game and the EAC, did you follow everything that says here? Login Blocked: Suspicious Software or Corrupted InstallDetected - #22 by Deathsman.

What about if you take a look? I’ll be looking forward to your response.

Re-installing resolved it though it took forever to download and I know it was not my internet speed as I was getting 900MB down.

Hi there everyone, I hope everyone is doing great.

@nrandrea, thank you for taking the time to let us know the issue was resolved after reinstalling the game, we do really appreciate that.

Also, I wanted to ask you if you to reach us back if you have any connectivity issues while playing or if you have any other concern. :smiley:

Wish you have an amazing week!

:owl: