Server crash destroyed our territory, invasions still happened even with no one online costing us over 30k in upgrades

What is your character name in New World: Deaconis

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: US East Mictlan
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: While AWS Crashed, invasion still went through and destroyed all of our upgrades we had.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug major issue
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: We lost over 30,000 in upgrades we had no choice due to server network crashes. no one could defend. We demand a reset to our territory to the way it was prior to you losing control of your infrastructure.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No, we lost two crafting stations, and 3 key fort upgrades.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Issue was caused due to AWS not maintaining there system properly, beyond player control.

bump. where is all the support at?

im gonna keep bumping. this is ridiculous that they let invasions continue during network crash

Same thing happened to my company. We put a territory into war and due to the outage the opposing side won it by default. We have a low-pop server and pushing influence was a chore that took days. And on top of that we are out 15k. Wheres the compensation Amazon? WTF are yall doing besides telling us youre “sorry for the inconvinence”? This game is becoming a joke.

HI @hannahbuildersnj and @lance.bovee,

I apologies for this inconvenience, to raised this issue properly, was it just a server crash or a server crash followed by a maintenance, when did this happen and how long did the crash last?

Regards!!

Im going to remain calm with that reply. It was during your East Coast server failure. 900 PST to 1930 PST. No one was able to login during a server wide outage. Support posted it here, [Notice] Server Issues, several times in the forums. Our Invasion took place at 1900 PST. @WarriorCE

Hi @hannahbuildersnj,

Sorry for the delay getting back, I raised a TT to the Devs team with the information provided for further assistance how to move forward with this issue.

I will keep you posted as soon as I get an answer from them.

Regards!!

Appreciate it. We are such a low pop server we barely have anyone left to do townboard missions to keep upgrades going. We are fortunate that we win invasions though. 21 wins so far.

Servers crashing again and we have invasion tonight. are you going to cost us even more upgrades cause you cant keep servers up?

Hi @hannahbuildersnj,

Sorry for the delay getting back, the Devs team is still researching this request.

In regards to this, did you experienced any issues?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.