Server Down? Characters gone!

Main character removed from new world?
Calnogor
@Cyraise

20 Likes

Experiencing the same. Can’t even see Worlds list on US-East. Other regions, I can see Worlds list just fine.

5 Likes

Same issue.

4 Likes

same here, toon is gone, all the worlds are gone

3 Likes

Same here. Calnogor. All US East servers are not appearing. Other regions have their servers appearing.

5 Likes

Same missing 2 in the East

3 Likes

I have massive lag for some reason and i also cannot find the realms/characters.

4 Likes

6 Likes

I panicked. 2 hours after transferring my account to a new server, I thought something bugged up. Went to Valhalla to get some of that high community life. 2 hours into doing some Malevolence, pop up message for maintenance? Alt+F4 out and go back. Instantly sent to character creation? ok so made a temp character on EU central. Signed out. Went to US East and there’s no character there at all? WTF happened?!

4 Likes

Me too

5 Likes

jfc what next.

4 Likes

Yep… whole US East is gone… no servers

Not in the game login screen, not on NWDB, not on newworldstatus.

4 Likes

It is the East Coast servers. I have the same screen. The other regions seem to be fine.

5 Likes

Issue on NA East. I can view and see other server regions fine. I want to play…

4 Likes

1 Like

Same Issue US East

4 Likes

https://downdetector.com/status/aws-amazon-web-services/ Amazon Servers are down

2 Likes

Same thing as well. Selecting a different region shows servers, and going back to east at least gets rid of the My String and random coding texts.

2 Likes

Came here to say this but you beat me to it!

3 Likes

Anupam Kumar, tech acct manager AWS, reports: We have identified the root cause of the issues in the us-east-1 region, which is a network issue with some network devices in that region which is affecting multiple services, including the console but also services like S3. We are actively working towards recovery.

4 Likes