Server Down? Characters gone!

Me too

5 Likes

jfc what next.

4 Likes

Yep… whole US East is gone… no servers

Not in the game login screen, not on NWDB, not on newworldstatus.

4 Likes

It is the East Coast servers. I have the same screen. The other regions seem to be fine.

5 Likes

Issue on NA East. I can view and see other server regions fine. I want to play…

4 Likes

1 Like

Same Issue US East

4 Likes

https://downdetector.com/status/aws-amazon-web-services/ Amazon Servers are down

2 Likes

Same thing as well. Selecting a different region shows servers, and going back to east at least gets rid of the My String and random coding texts.

2 Likes

Came here to say this but you beat me to it!

3 Likes

Anupam Kumar, tech acct manager AWS, reports: We have identified the root cause of the issues in the us-east-1 region, which is a network issue with some network devices in that region which is affecting multiple services, including the console but also services like S3. We are actively working towards recovery.

4 Likes

Same here, whoever’s online is still online, experiencing no problems. But whenever I or guildies try to log in, the same UI shows up.
US East

2 Likes

same here

2 Likes

Same

2 Likes

Same here.

1 Like

im online ingame in Orun - US East but the ones that are offline cant get in, so the worlds are fine, is just the login server that doesnt show the list of worlds, dont worry, your characters are fine

1 Like

ffa900e3b67db08079bb1dea4577d358--poof-very-funny

4 Likes

any updates?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.