Server list bug shows I have characters that I don't - Support has not replied to me

Hi, I have a visual bug with my server list that shows I have 2/2 characters on the EU Central server even though I do not. I cannot create a character because of this bug and would really like this fixed so it accurately shows 0/2. I’ve opened a ticket via email and live chat, but support has not responded. I figured I would post here to try and get this fixed for me. My main character is Exegesis on Tritonis US East.

Hello louisonfire! :star:

I am sorry for this inconvenience, i have right now pulled the ticket it is actually under “work in progress” they were actually asking for a picture of that you see but luckily you posted one here so i right away attached it.

Again i am really sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you for helping!

Posting to keep this thread alive. Still waiting on a fix.

Hello!

I am sorry for the inconvenience and the time that has passed,

The best way to help you would be contacting support through chat here: New World - Support | Amazon Games

That way we can receive the pertinent information to help you with this.

Be sure to have your game logs ready in case they ask for them:

• Provide 3 logs from: Users\AppData\Local\AGS\New World\LogBackups
  • DxDiag report: Go to Windows Start search bar and type dxdiag. Click on dxdiag.exe. When green progress bar goes away, select Save All Information and save the file to their desktop.

I hope this helps, feel free to tag me if you need anything else.

You didnt recently delete characters right?

Not recently, no. At launch I created 2 characters there to hold names, then deleted them. Now I can’t create any characters there because it thinks I still have two.

When did you delete them?

They added a timer to character re-creation to deter bots/spammers from repeatedly making replacement characters.

I was wondering if thats affecting you.

1 Like

Hello Adanxx!

I thought the same!

But if that was the case they should be seeing a message about it.
:confused:

1 Like

I deleted them months ago, right after launch. I’ve had this issue since then. It’s insane how nobody wants to help. It’s probably a simple fix in the right hands. Sad I can’t play on the server I want.

Actually blown away how this is happening in live chat right now.

Replying so the thread doesn’t close. Issue still not resolved.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.