Server Maintence

According to the link it states my server is full but I get an under maintenance message,?

Also the server status page shows Vahalla as full but the login states under maintenance. How long does it take to reflect it properly?

1 Like

It hasn’t been accurate for Aztlan for over 2 hours where we’ve been booted and unable to login. So it’s clear their “Server Status” page is a joke.

1 Like

So it’s clear their “Server Status” page is a joke.

Let’s not be like that, folks.

It’s an unfortunate circumstance. I don’t think being surly about it helps anything, and the CMs have no power over the situation either.

Thanks again for taking the time to inform us of the situation.

3 Likes

Thanks for pointing that out. I’m not sure why that page wouldn’t have updated, but I will escalate that to our web team to figure out the situation.

5 Likes

I’ve got nuggets in the oven do I need to check on them or is maintenance not much longer. Why can you not provide a reason for unplanned downtime.

Please do not burn your nuggets. That would be a sad thing :frowning:

7 Likes

I think the “View Worlds” button is more accurate at the moment for what’s up and what isn’t.

Save the nuggies :tired_face:

Tonight just started in NA East

Are there forums for specific servers? Looking for information about Macaria. Says login down because under maintenance but I have guildies in the game playing.

This thread is kind of sad. For a launch of an mmo the amount of downtime has been almost non existent. Servers crash once in over a week and some of you lose your mind. Settle down a bit.

Valhalla is still showing as “server maintenance” but when I click view worlds it says server at capacity but population low… :thinking:

I play The Universim and Nuggets have a different meaning to me XD

Also getting server login unavailable due to maintenance but it doesn’t say it’s under maintenance on the view worlds screen like others do

Shill

2 Likes

Only a shill would know another shill.

No nuggets will be harmed if my server comes back.

3 Likes

highfive

1 Like