Server merge ETA?

A simple round of server transfers is allllll we need we don’t need anything else for now just allow the people stuck in dead servers a chance to leave if they want to its all we want, please.

Apparently, there was a problem with server merges during the PTR… I have read posts about the merges, and all posts seemed to be positive. So I don’t know where the issue was.

If they don’t merge servers, people will just leave. My server had around 40 people playing today, and on the weekend there were around 30.

Maybe that is the point, maybe they want low pop servers to die, with no one playing… so they can close the servers down without having to deal with people’s toons and their possessions.

I hope that isn’t the case. I want to keep my toon, I spent a lot of time with her.

This is on another thread/post…

KayNew World Developer

17d

Hey there, world merges are on the horizon, but require additional scale testing before we are confident enough to use the tech on the live worlds. As you can imagine given the first few rocky weeks, we are using an over abundance of caution here.

Keep an eye out in the official news area for an update from our Community Managers on this in the near future.

Hope this helps

Seems like they don’t want to make any more mistakes… Understandable…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.