Server Merge - Ravenal INTO Styx?

The big problem I have is they always said the bigger server can keep their territories.
Time to quit

1 Like

Nö, time to fight^^

1 Like

Once we’ve identified that a world needs to be merged, we compare it to the existing worlds in the world set to find the most optimal partner world by comparing elements like faction, gameplay style, and language.

Read the FAQ.

#push

AGS lying AGAIN…
Why merging the bigger server with a better faction distribution into a smaller one with a bad one?
This was communicated differently before!

1 Like

I play a lot on Ravenal and there is a very strong and great Community. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Please let us see what the first merge bring and don´t put us to another Server. I heard that patching was to fast and that you learned a lot with the PTR and you will see what more testing will bring. :bulb:

So please don´t do the next mistake with merging to fast to much Server. :pray:

3 Likes

There is a update. So everbody should know it now.

I think it is wrong to Merge Ravenal into Styx.

#push

1 Like

#push

Source of the “always the servers with lower population is going to be merged into the ones, with the higher population” ?

2 Likes

PUSH
the-office-toby-hating

#push

Hey Amazon! you scared to give an answer?

@TrevzorFTW
@Luxendra

1 day and still no response :frowning:

We already saw that your team updated the post and confirmed the one thing we were afraid of: Ravenal merging into Styx.

The faction imbalance is really high on Styx, it´s way better on Ravenal!
So why did you make such a bad decision?

Edit:
Moved this post from “Game Feedback” to “General Discussion”

2 Likes

nice way to say “We don’t care”…

1 Like

Thanks for atleast forwarding and considering.

I’m playing since day one through all server problems & bugs and still kept my love for the game as i still love the world and see insane potential for further content.

Ravenal has a balanced and intense PvP community, we are fighting hard and each war requires alot of preparation. This upcoming merge feels wrong, all our efforts, city management, equip and buff preparation is gone down the drain.

We loose territories we had since day 1 without a chance to take em back because they already belong to the same faction. Knowing this kills my spirit to continue playing.

1 Like

Dear Amazon Team,

I personally have no problem at all with the way the migration works in this case. But I have a problem with how day in, day out with, sorry, but it’s just so, → stupid ← decisions are taken care of that the player community is always and always frustrated. You are scaring away even the hardcore playerbase and that bothers me quite a bit. You guys are going for a stillborn if you keep this up. Listen to the players and think again about the migration. Better use Ravenal as the main server.

It doesnt matter which is the mainserver. Yes, y can lose your towns, but on the other hand, you have the opportunity for new attack wars. :slight_smile: We lose your tier 5 maxed everfall city, too… but don´t care, because new funny fights. :slight_smile:

If there aren´t enemies who can take them, switch faction maybe?^^

Echt jetzt ich bin echt überrascht, hab heute mitbekommen das uns die Zusammenführung bevorsteht.
Hat mich erstmal nicht interessiert da uns es ja so vermittelt worden ist das der Größere Server so bleibt wie er ist.
Und jetzt muss ich das lesen.
Ich versteh gar nix mehr : (

2 Likes

Don’t laugh, I chose the server Ravenal in the beginning because I liked the sound of the name. Styx is…dumb. :blush:

AGS, would you let me keep the name as a äh winter convergence gift??? Come on!

…and :heart: to all of you, who want to keep Ravenal too.

3 Likes

Congratz, we lose 6 full T5 cities with an income of 500-800k per town.
And you lose 1 T5 city, nice :smiley:

da hat jemand nichts verstanden.

1 Like