Server Merge - Ravenal INTO Styx?

#Push

#push

#Push Wegen gruppenzwang
Aber eigendlich ist es doch nicht verkehrt Frisches Blut auf den server zu lassen XD

#pushpushpush

cc @Luxendra @TrevzorFTW

1 Like

RNG dice roll for server merge: successful!

2 Likes

They can´t balance it perfect. You dont know how many players are doing pvp and who are doing only pve. There can be 2 companies on 1 faction alone who can conquer the whole map and you still have 2-3x more people on other factions.

If some company prefers pvp, there´s also the option to switch the faction as last possibility.

#push

#Push

#push

That’ll still don’t help when two servers merge with the same colour dominance. The colour switching will most be from one of the dominant colour to the one in second place and rather unlikely to the third colour.

And if they look into more data they could probably see in how many wars the different factions fought and how often different companies participated in those.

I don’t say there is a perfect way but this merge is just number of player peak combining in favor for the more inactive streamer server.

This is a bad decision.

I vote for Ravenal as main server! :raised_hand:

6 Likes

The big problem I have is they always said the bigger server can keep their territories.
Time to quit

1 Like

Nö, time to fight^^

1 Like

Once we’ve identified that a world needs to be merged, we compare it to the existing worlds in the world set to find the most optimal partner world by comparing elements like faction, gameplay style, and language.

Read the FAQ.

#push

AGS lying AGAIN…
Why merging the bigger server with a better faction distribution into a smaller one with a bad one?
This was communicated differently before!

1 Like

I play a lot on Ravenal and there is a very strong and great Community. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Please let us see what the first merge bring and don´t put us to another Server. I heard that patching was to fast and that you learned a lot with the PTR and you will see what more testing will bring. :bulb:

So please don´t do the next mistake with merging to fast to much Server. :pray:

3 Likes

There is a update. So everbody should know it now.

I think it is wrong to Merge Ravenal into Styx.

#push

1 Like

#push

Source of the “always the servers with lower population is going to be merged into the ones, with the higher population” ?

2 Likes