Server status page. Cantahar missing from US East

Looks like Cantahar is missing from the servers status page. After attempting to log in I saw that maintenance was being performed. However it would be nice to see that reflected on the Server Status page.

It wasn’t missing eariler. It was there… then disappeared off the list.

seems like it says world disabled

Hopefully they give us an answer what that means.

right. im not even on that server yet. all my friends are and im just playing by myself on macaria but that one is down also lol

Yeah, I know I saw it on there yesterday or the day before. But didn’t bother to take a screenshot because, it was as expected. It’s just somehow missing now.

Also wondering what is going on, i was playing got disconnected it said for maintenance and now i cannot connect at all and the server is disabled.

its listed again but marked as under maintenance

they took mine too, they said they are doing intermittent server restarts, and servers should be back up 20-60 minutes, but ours is still toast

Looks like it may have just been updating the status and was skipped?

Hello Adventurers,

Thanks a lot for the report. Im sorry for any issues you got. We are aware for some issues after server reboot or maintenance. Please check the server status at Server Status | New World. If for any chance you still have issues, please. Steam Support :: Verify Integrity of Game Files in order to Verify Integrity of Game Files. Then wait for 15 minutes and try to go back to the game.

Thank you so much for your patience and helping us during launch.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.