Server Transfer bug roll backs and "Failed to Persist Character" message

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World:
    Viktor von Hagen
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on:
    Brobdingnag. Just transferred from Cantahar
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing:
    My progress on the server keeps getting rolled back to the first point in which I initiated the transfer from. Any items, xp, quest completion, housing, etc, is lost from either getting kicked out the game from “Failed to Persist Character” error message or relogging/restarting computer. Literally unplayable.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit:
    Big bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:
    Literally can’t play. Any I do will be lost once kicked out/logging out.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
    No
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
    Have none
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
    By logging in then getting kicked out by “Failed to Persist Chraracter” message or relogging

Bonus Edit: This is an umbrella bug for for everything like; Can’t use trading post, can’t trade with people, can’t swap factions

3 Likes

Exactly the same issue for me.

Same

1 Like

same can’t trade or buy / sell anything after the world transfer and I get disconnected after a few seconds…

2 Likes

Can’t do nothing just keep getting rolled back, then kicked with “failed to persit message”

2 Likes

keep em bumped

Also having this exact issue.

Having the same issue here.

Waiting to talk to customer support.

Sad times for all of us…

Hey everyone,

Our team is aware of the issue and we will give any updates we have in this thread here:

2 Likes