Server Transfer: Character_Persist_Failure

imma just create a new character and kill time for a while. I will keep an eye on the post.

Hey all - a quick update:

We are also aware of a small number of players who upon transferring become unable to save their progress on their new server. We’re working to address this for those affected, which we believe we can accomplish with data changes not requiring a patch. We will update when we’ve corrected the problem.

11 Likes

just tried it and yep! there is still an issue. my side was i tried to put up something to sell, after clicking the sell order it just keeps loading. closed it and checked the my sell order tab and the item is not there. tried it twice. tried to relog, checked, still not there. so yeah, although i did not have the crash issues and rollback issues, theres still an issue with trading post in my end.

2 Likes

okay perfect thank you, was so hyped to play with friends and now i cant cause i cant progress an save it.

Dear Tosch,

with this Character_Persist_Failure issue. Any player can trade items / gold to others and have it duplicated. It stays in that other player’s inventory while we get rolled back and receive everything back. I think you should know as this is game breaking. I tested by sending 69 gold to my company friend and it stayed in his inventory when I received the Character_Persist_Failure while it returned to mine when I relogged.

Quoting myself from a different topic:

7 Likes

Will there be some sort of compensation for this issue?

I spent 4 hours working on my 580 weapon quests and had all progress rolled back due to the bug, very defeating but it is what it is.

1 Like

thats what im wondering too cause i lost about 2/3 hours of progress and its killing my vibe lmao

1 Like

Character name: Ceallach97
Original Server: Nexdorea
Destination Server: Canis

Hey Tosch,

I know it would be impossible to put an ETA on something like this, but do you have any sort of timeline for the fix? It’s 8:30pm here in Australia, can we expect a fix tonight or should we not bother until tomorrow?

Thank you. Hope it gets fixed soon…
Here’s my info just in case.

Character: Larana
Original Server: Tritonis
Destination Server: Bouneima

Please close the servers and rollback asap. People are using this to DUPE GOLD already. Not going into detail how so it wont spread more but please DO SOMETHING ASAP.

1 Like

Any update on the topic?

Thank you.

Character name: Kruuexe
Original server: Aeaea
Destination server: Valhalla

Same issue:

Character name: Trqo
Original server: Izar
Destination server: Niflheim

I too, am getting the character persistent failure. I can list nothing for sale. All progress reverts back to the point where I transferred servers.

Name: Adara Boudicca
Original server: Glubdubdrib
New server: Folkvanger

The same mistake image

Name : Beatriceee
Original server : Sitara
Destination Server : Eden

Same issue

Same problem here,

Here’s my info just in case

Character name: Amrie
Old server: Ydalir
New Server: TumTum

Thank you TrevzorFTW! Having the same issue, hopefully we’ll get a sorry package in-game, maybe some GOLD because everyone is broke as fu too lol

My information in-game.

Character name: Lord DaZ
Original Server: Sitara
Destination Server: Pluto

Much appreciated team!