Server transfer completed but uncompleted

• What is your character name in New World: Meownoora
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Tartarus or US East
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: While transferring to US East server from EU Central Tartarus, the transfer completed, the fee was charged, but I am still in Tartarus when I should be in US East. so, my fee was charged as if the server transfer took place, and even a 3-day transfer time was added.
  • Is this a bug? (If this is an exploit, please dm Aenwyn or Luxendra) Yes, this is.
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I just wanted to change the server, the transfer did not happen, but still a 3-day server transfer time was added
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Unfortunately, no
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

NewWorld_yRV7UkKQ2P
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Initiate a server transfer on Tartarus to US east
  • When did this happen? (Date and Relative time; please include your timezone) 09.23.2022 2.59 a.m. GMT+03:00
1 Like

Welcome to the New World forum community, meownoora.

It seems a few other players are having this issue as well.

I’ve moved this over to the support section so our support team can check into this.

1 Like

Thank you so much. I hope it will be fixed soon.

Fingers crossed!

Hello @meownoora welcome to the New World Forums traveler

We are happy to have you here. I’m sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue, as stated before there are a few other players also experiencing the same or similar issues regarding server transfers. In this case the more visibility we can provide the better.

Currently the issue has been escalated but in this case just to disregard this being a different issue, we will require our tech team to look into your logs and follow up directly with other possibly sensitive account information that is best not posted on the forums so, due to the nature of your concern in order to be able to help you correctly I can recommend you to reach us via Customer Service (Web Ticket) using the following link:

Please make sure to add the DxDiag and Gamelogs through a sharing link from a Cloud Storage like Google Drive to the support report, you can pull it following this steps:

• Instructions for generating a DXdiag: Open and Run Dxdiag.exe
  • GameLogs can be found on: \Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\AGS\New World\CrashDB\reports\

Also please rest assure that if I get any news on the issues that are already escalated I will be giving you an update here.

If you need further assistance in any other issue please don’t hesitate in reaching us again! See you in Aetherum! :woman_mage:t2:

1 Like

I want to do a regional transfer today but this post has scared me. Should I bother trying or should I wait? I’ve seen bugs go months without being fixed, so I don’t know if waiting is such a good idea.

1 Like

I’ve seen like 6 posts about this after the update, so I’d probably wait. Since they actually make money off of transfers, hopefully they will fix it soon?

1 Like

I just successfully did a regional transfer. So at least we know it’s not 100% broken. This probably means it will take them that much longer to figure out.

2 Likes

Glad to hear it worked, haha! Maybe they did fix it?

1 Like