Server Transfer Order Bug

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Zachrari
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Saknussem NA West
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: When trying to server transfer, I have taken off all orders at the outpost. When attempting to transfer servers tells me “You cannot have active Trading Post Buy/Sell Orders before transferring.”
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Can’t transfer to different server to play with friends
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Not yet
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: I had orders on outpost before update. Took all of them off after update. Tried to transfer and won’t let me due to orders being in the outpost.
1 Like

Happening to lots of us

im so sad and alone. somebody help me

• What is your character name in New World: Kyodos

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Manghalour NA West

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: I have cancelled all of my outpost orders. When attempting to transfer servers tells me “You cannot have active Trading Post Buy/Sell Orders before transferring.”

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Can’t transfer to desired server

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No resolution of the issue yet

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: I had orders on outpost before update. Took all of them off after update. Tried to transfer and won’t let me due to orders being in the outpost.

• What is your character name in New World: BrunihldeCL
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Kasanaan SA East
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: I have cancelled all of my outpost orders. When attempting to transfer servers tells me “You cannot have active Trading Post Buy/Sell Orders before transferring.”
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Can’t transfer to desired server
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No resolution of the issue yet

• What is your character name in New World: DK4N
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Ismarus Eta EU Central
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: When trying to server transfer, I have taken off all orders at the outpost. When attempting to transfer servers tells me “You cannot have active Trading Post Buy/Sell Orders before transferring.”
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Can’t transfer to different server (Vanaheim Zeta Hades) to play with friends

• What is your character name in New World: Skadiv Sanguine
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Tipra Chonnlai US West

why’s no one read

[quote=“Kyodos, post:4, topic:459940”]

• What is your character name in New World: YouCanOnlyWish
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Antullia (arjadua Raduak) (NA East

@YouCanOnlyWish read the post above yours

i see that but it is aggravating bc this is going to be the second time that i miss transfer because of stupid bug. i got the game to play with my friends and have not been able to do that because of stupid bugs within the damn game and its aggravating

1 Like

all i want it to be transfered to the marrow server under world set arkadia eta on us east servers so that i can play with my friends so if i cant get it for this timeline hopefully they make good and they can move my character themselves since it missed both due to errors on their part

I get the frustration but its kinda “wait and get it when its fixed or don’t play” kinda thing.

The post I mentioned is goona be the best to check for updates, they said they’re testing a fix so hopefully wont be long

2 Likes

well hopefully they update it soon because its so aggravating i could understand that if it was my error that caused it but it was not so its extra aggravating

• What is your character name in New World: RanSyd Yzarc
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Brobdingnag NA East
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Can’t transfer to different server to play with friends

• What is your character name in New World: B1GB
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Chicomoztoc NA East

• What is your character name in New World: Kratos1sBack
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Pyrandia

anyone get any updates at all? because i would really like to transfer

What is your character name in New World:xraNT

What server/world did you experience your issue on:Harpinna EU Central

Describe the issue you are experiencing:I have cancelled all of my outpost orders. When attempting to transfer servers tells me “You cannot have active Trading Post Buy/Sell Orders before transferring.”

Processing: bandicam 2021-10-29 12-33-29-404.mp4…

• What is your character name in New World: Bobski5073
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Pointland EU West
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: exactly the same as everyone