- What is your character name in New World: Klaxon
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Transfer from Ferri to Ptolemais
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: After transferring from Ferri to Ptolemais and attempting to resume the watermark grind, all drops started from watermark 500 as if I had freshly reached level 60, rather than resuming from where I had left off.
- Is this a bug or an exploit:
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: BASICALLY it set me back FIVE DAYS of GRINDING.
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: NO.
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Increase watermark level on one server. Server transfer to another server. Proceed to watermark farm. Your previous watermark level will have been wiped.
This needs bumped, the wm grind is already annoying enough without getting reset to square one.
Definitely. I’m still trying to recover in this new server, but no one grinds watermark, so I can’t even do the elite grind.
Same for me I’m fresh reset now
Can a community manager acknowledge the receipt of this bug. Considering my server is turning dead now, I want to consider server transfer, but not going to do this if my watermark is reset.
Yesterday, I grinded portals and chests for like 7 hours. I track my watermark on a spreadsheet, I barely increased my watermark. If I were to have to start over, I would immediately quit.
This bug is HUGE. It makes level 60 players quit after transfer if they discover this.
Please devs respond.
**This is why I never though Server Transfers were a good idea, with all the problems they cause. I wish they would just merge the servers and remove 75% of the servers, since the average fill percentage is 15% now.
Can someone make sure they are adding this to the active bug list.
This is probably an easy fix, but when they do decide to merge Servers it would be a massive undertaking to fix everyones watermark that was merged. It would seem that when players transfer there is additional data not transfered.
Please double check all of this and making sure players don’t lose progress when transferring.
This is huge if true. Also considering a transfer and this would cause me to quit after the time I spent grinding HWM. Needs to be fixed ASAP if they’re considering server merges as well.
@Luxendra and @NW_Mugsy is this added to the active bug list?
I don’t want a month of game time to be wiped if I transfer.
I’ll put it down.
uuuuuh, well this brings our guilds intent to transfer to a screeching halt. were on a empty server thats been abused to the maxiumum. its literally 100% purple and ZERO fun. and looks like well be punished for seeking a healthier server? awesome.
can you guys please fix sever transfers with trading post bugs pls -.-
And did you have the power to bring back the watermark to people who are inflicted by this bug?
I just checked with a company that just left our dying server. The guy that I was talking to said his watermark was not wiped.
So I don’t think this happens to everyone. But this is def a huge issue if we are going to transfer.
What will be awful is for the people that just transferred to our server, if we transfer.
i did transfer a few days ago and watermark was the same like before.
cap i xfered and my watermark was fine
Any news on this?
Dear New World Team
I think I am experiencing a problem. And it seems to have happened to other players as well.
I recently migrated the server “KOR” and I think that since that time my Water Mark has been locked at 500.
When I do Outpost Rush or Chests Run I only get items with a value of 500.
What can I do to fix this?
Thank you very much
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.