Serverwide Property Tax is set to 0.50%

• What is your character name in New World: Lolkas
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Vainola
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: The serverwide Property Tax has been automatically set to 0.50% for every single territory. Setting the Tax for a T4 house to 50 gold total.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Territories will lose a lot profit they currently rely on.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

Not a bug. It’s in the downtime notes. They did it deliberately as a form of compensation

1 Like

you spend time on the forum; hit the dev tracker button helps alot.

1 Like

The last thing I read about housing compensation was them saying everyone will get 2k. I must have missed this. Did they say for how long this will be a thing?

It’s in here. They probably should make it a seperate post:

1 Like

Oh thank you very much! That’s why it went past me!

1 Like

This doesn’t work though, they stated that companies wouldn’t be affected by this and we would get the normal rates, but that clearly isn’t true. Even maxing the tax to 2% which in reality would be 20%, we’re still actually only making 2% the housing cost, from my understanding companies are suppose to receive the full 20% to help compensate with losses.

As you can see, someone paid their housing tax and the difference is only 300 gold. Doesn’t add up to their statement and this is going to seriously kill anyone who owns a town that isn’t EF or WW.

@Luxendra Can you please explain how this is suppose to work for companies and players? The statements made were so broad and makes no sense.

u dont know what house tier & discounts he has, u get them from territory standing (easy to get ~30% discount), having brightwood fort occupied by faction (-10%) & being in a company that owns the city.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.