Several Pieces of Gear missing after patch

• What is your character name in New World: Spyguy
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Theleme
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Several pieces of gear are just gone.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I lost a full epic chef set a harvesting set and a fishing set. Cannot exactly remember every piece of gear that I lost, but atleast 30-40 pieces of gear are missing from my inventory and storage.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Login.

This is effecting several people, also the quality of several items changed for no reason and their gear score. I had a legendary 600 shield that is now 553 and purple with different bonuses.

I was wearing my harvesting set, 4/5 pieces are just gone completely.
I had my fishing set in my inventory, also gone completely.

Several TP trades are bugged as well listed as completed but still active and not giving gold.

REVERT? Maybe a rollback is needed if enough people are effected.

1 Like

same here. Girlfriend who plays in the same room with me logged in and was nearly totally naked, I logged in missing 3 pieces. sigh.

CDG5U4cUEAILcgv

Love the look of your character without armor though

1 Like

I also lost 40k honey, Every bit of honey from every storage in every town.

Why did i spend a week farming it if you were going to remove it? I literally hand farmed it all, zero chance of it being duped.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.