Shockwave AOE not working

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Korlon

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Lesnick

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: 2-hand hammer shockwave skill AOE effect not working

• Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: AOE effect not working

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Yes, by not using this ability

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: use the ability next to any creature or person, no effect. stun and damage do apply if you hit on the target directly.

see screen shot, this is a level 6 wolf that should instantly die, the aoe bubble indication shows he is well within the circle, but no damage or stun is applied.

I have a video as well, if you need it, but it is easily reproduced.

1 Like
  • War Hammer Shockwave sometimes does not hit at all, very random. Doesn’t matter if it’s on a flat surface or on a hill, it just randomly doesn’t hit. same problem for me and all my friends who use hammer, i try everything nothing work i tested it many many times from 50 times only 4 hit the other no damage no stun nothing and i thing this problem start on 1.0.4 patch i confirm, need to fix it asap this!!

up +1 need fix it asap and the joke of the year is developers see thousands reports of problems 1.0.4 and no respond no tell any news like hotfix or something

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.